Nutrition Value of Custard Apple
Custard apples are a rich source of nutrients and minerals required by the body. Let’s take a look at the table below to understand the nutritional values of the fruit.
A fresh, 100-gram custard apple contains:
- Calories – 94
- Proteins – 2.1 gms
- Dietary Fiber – 4.4 gms
- Total Fat – 0.0 gms
- Carbohydrates – 23.6 gms
With that in mind, let’s discuss the potential health benefits of consuming custard apples.
Health Benefits of Custard Apple
There are several advantages to eating custard apples. Various research and studies have proven the potential health benefits of custard apples. Listed below are some of the known health benefits of consuming custard apples.
1. Better cardiovascular health
2. Helps fight fatigue
3. Boosts eyesight
4. Boasts natural anti-cancerous properties
5. Lowers the risk of arthritis
6. Custard apple for better brain health
7. Remedy for inflammatory diseases
8. Keeps skin youthful and delays aging
9. Prevents anemia